Brekkie Bowl * | **
- two poached eggs, rocket, potato, toasted pepitas, quinoa, tomato,
feta, smoked salmon and dukkah. 27.50
- two poached eggs, baby spinach, chia seeds, asparagus, pumpkin,
goats cheese, cherry tomato, radish, dukkah. $23.50
with hollandaise sauce on foccacia.
w/ smoked ham $20.00 | w/ spinach $18.50
w/ smoked salm5on $22.50 | w/ bacon $22.50
Eggs Your Way $12.00
fried, poached or scrambled on sourdough. With sides:
bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, sausage $5.00
avocado (½), smoked salmon $5.50
Alan’s Big Breakfast * $24.50
your choice of poached, scrambled or fried eggs with rindless bacon,
sourdough, local award winning sausages, grilled tomato and slow
roasted mushrooms with hash brown.
Breakfast Bruschetta *
- tomato, spanish onion, basil, goats cheese, rindless bacon
and “the point’s” caramelised balsamic dressing on sourdough
Italian Omelette $22.50
cherry tomatoes, bacon, spinach, goats cheese, basil pesto and sourdough bread served in a pan.
French Toast ** $19.50
- sweet: brioche with seasonal berries, chocolate sauce, chantilly cream and pistachio soil or
- savory: brioche with maple glazed bacon, baby spinach and parmesan cheese.
Corn Fritter Stack $17.50
corn, zucchini and capsicum fritters w sour cream, homemade tomato chutney and avocado.
Homestyle Granola ** $16.00
served with a yoghurt pannacotta and seasonal summer berries.
Toasted Banana Bread
- served with chantilly cream, local honey, seasonal berries and toasted granola $13.50
- toasted banana bread with fresh berries and a dusting of icing sugar $8.50
sourdough, fruit toast, foccacia, gluten free, linseed sourdough served
with butter and a selection of house preserves.
Homemade Muffins $6.00
please ask for today’s selection.
Bacon, Chorizo, Eggs, Hash Browns, Slow Roasted Mushrooms, Spinach,
Roasted Tomato, Beef Sausages (1) $5.00
Smoked Salmon, Avocado $5.50
Chips Sml $6.50 Lrg $8.50 | Side Salad $9.50 | Garlic Aioli $4.50
Garlic Sourdough $6.50
w/ parmesan $7.50
Dips Platter * $16.50
crispy flat bread, garlic sourdough and foccacia.
- roma tomato, basil, spanish onion, goats cheese and the point’s caramelised balsamic. $15.50
- mushroom: roasted flat cap mushrooms, caramelised onion, fetta, rocket on garlic sourdough. $19.50
- home smoked salmon: smoked salmon, spinach, asparagus, lemon and caper dressing. $23.50
Sharing Plate $38.00
signature squid, hot smoked salmon pieces, tempura prawns, assorted dips, breads, antipasto cured
meats, roasted vegetables and fetta.
“The Point’s” Signature Lemon Pepper Squid $24.50
the point’s signature lemon pepper squid with fennel, radish, cucumber and coriander salad with hoi
sin dipping sauce and chips.
Classic Fish and Chips $27.50
barramundi fillet in classic batter, chunky chips, garden salad and homemade tartare sauce.
Seafood Tasting Plate $34.00
taco fish skewer, tempura prawns, signature squid, gourmet salad, barramundi and chips.
Atlantic Salmon Salad * $28.50
grilled crispy skinned Atlantic salmon fillet served on a braised fennel, orange and beetroot salad with
saffron potato and beetroot vinegarette.
Grilled Barramundi * $28.50
grilled barramundi, pearl barley, bacon, peas and asparagus with carrot and ginger puree.
Pulled Pork Tacos $24.50
home pulled pork, asian slaw, chipotle mayonnaise, shredded apple and shoestring chips.
King Prawn Pasta Entree $16.50 | Main $26.50
king prawn spaghetti in a tomato and chilli garlic sauce served with shaved parmesan and garlic sourdough.
Wagyu Beef Burger $23.50
rindless bacon, ‘the Points’ chutney, roasted beetroot, swiss cheese, avocado, crispy onion rings, served
on a milk bun, crunchy fries and salad.
Lamb Wrap $24.00
slow cooked lamb, fetta, roast vegetables with gourmet salad, shoestring fries and pumpkin yoghurt.
Moroccan Chicken $24.50
on a salad of israeli cous cous, pumpkin, beetroot, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, spinach and fetta with
*= GF **= V
NO SPLIT BILLS | 15% surcharge for public holidays